7 Important Factors to Consider When Renting an Apartment
If you are searching for an apartment to rent in Torrance, Los Angeles, Orange County or areas nearby, you are looking at an endless list of apartment options. You will probably need the help of different media sources, such as newspapers, apartment finders and website listings like Craigslist.org.
These tools come in really handy to help you with the hard decision of choosing among the hundreds of apartment possibilities available in your area. There are helpful hints to narrow your search down to the important issues that you care the most.
At Mabry Management Inc. we advise you with 7 of the most important factors to have in mind when looking to rent a Torrance or L.A. apartment:
- Location: Ask around, visit the neighborhood, do research to establish if the apartment is located in a safe area for you and if it suits your lifestyle customs.
- Parking: If you have a car, you better try to look for a safe and close place to park it. You will need an easy access and safe place for your vehicle. You will also need to explore all the parking options available in the area.
- Unit Size: Let’s be realistic here. You don’t buy an apartment because at first sight it looks cute and charming. If you rent a place without caring for other details rather than beauty, you might find yourself dealing with lack of space that you didn’t consider before. Size does matter here. Calculate the space you will need for all the furniture in each room, the appliances you might bring, the people living with you, etc.
- Amenities / Appliances: Make sure that you get the amenities and appliances that you really need. Don’t let yourself get impressed with that nice and large pool if you cannot afford it or pay for things that you are really never going to use. Bear on mind that the amenities will all come with their price tags.
- Cleanliness / Overall conditions: This is a good way to know how caring and professional the property management you deal with is. If they want to rent you a place and you see it is not ready for you to move in, I would encourage you not to deal with such management that up front is showing you what you can expect from them.
- Price: a very important factor is the price, not only because of your budget but you also need to evaluate if the price asked for the unit is suitable for what if offers.
- Landlord / Property Manager: it is vital to have responsible and trustworthy landlords. You need to have the support of a reliable company in case of emergencies and general maintenance.
Hopefully this advice will help you make up your mind and lead you to rent the perfect place for you. At Mabry Management Inc. we welcome you and take care of every apartment rental factor that is important to you. Whatever and wherever you are looking for, we are sure we can help you in your apartment selection
Contact us and let us be your favorite Property Management Company in Torrance and Surrounding areas!
CALL US TODAY AND FIND THE PLACE FOR YOU! (310) 373-9382
Back to Articles